Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Busy Day

We got an early start today. I had to go to the gracery store to get a few things. Donald was busy cutting wood when I returned. I fed the animals and them we went to Little John's birthday party. It was fun. We had pizza and cake. The kids ran around and played. They had a good time. Little John got a lot of nice things.

We went home thinking that we would be able to work on cutting wood. Taryn , Ed, and the boys showed up. They helped us cut wood. Then it rained. Ed and Cathy came over, and they helped. It continued to rain. We finally gave it up. Then we had a nice visit inside. Later Jennie and Philip showed up. They were soaked. They had been doing yard work for some elderly friends. It rained there too. They took showers and then they went home. It rained some more.
Jennie said that she would come back tomorrow to visit.

Monday I start a new position at school. I will be teaching 6th grade instead of 8th. I hope it will be a better fit than 8th grade was. I am trading with another teacher who wanted the 8th grade.

1 comment:

Elder Eric Hadder said...

Sounds like this weekend was wonderful because you got to see so much family! Here's hoping that today was a good first day as a 6th grade teacher. I bet you will like this age better (less rebellious and rude). Keep us updated! Much love from Arizona to PA...